Basic Rules for QuickBooks / Blueprint OMS Integration
In order to ensure integrity between QuickBooks and Blueprint OMS, the following rules should be followed:
- QuickBooks must run in multiuser mode.
- All A/R transactions must be done in Blueprint OMS. Changes made in QuickBooks do not post back into Blueprint OMS.
- Do not make changes to accounts or items in QuickBooks. It will break the setup.
- When doing bank deposits, do them consistently in QuickBooks or Blueprint OMS — Not a mix.
- The QuickBooks link in Blueprint OMS should be running at all times during business hours.
- Do not condense data in QuickBooks.
- Submit a support ticket if skipped messages occur.
Failure to follow these rules might cause skipped messages and inconsistencies between QuickBooks and Blueprint OMS. Any inconsistencies caused by your staff are the sole responsibility of your practice.
Blueprint Solutions is not a reseller of QuickBooks, nor does Blueprint Solutions provide support for QuickBooks. Blueprint Solutions will provide support for the integration with QuickBooks.