Clearing Java for Blueprint Update
If your system doesn’t seem to load properly after the update, please try the following steps.
1) Go to your Start Menu, then to the Control Panel;
2) Once in the Control Panel, double click on Java;
3) When Java is open, select Settings > Delete Files.
4) Select All temporary files to delete. Please note, you may have three check boxes listed, please select all check boxes and click OK.
5) Once this has finished, please re-run your launch link that you received in your Upgrade Notification email.