Office Ally Setup
Blueprint Solutions recommends submitting electronic claims through Office Ally (www.officeally.com).
Submission can be done with one click directly from Blueprint OMS. Here are the steps to begin:
- Contact Stephanie Maciel, your representative at Office Ally, to get the registration process started: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 360-975-7000 ext. 3.
- When your Office Ally (OA) account is active, send your OA username and password to email@example.com. Our team will request a SFTP setup with OA.
- You will receive two emails from OA with SFTP in the subject line. Please send both emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enroll with required payers, such as Medicare. Enrollment forms are available on the Office Ally website.
- Schedule training with OA – to learn how to manage claims, check the status of claims, and fix denied claims in your OA account.
- Start submitting claims from Blueprint OMS. Claims are submitted with one click from the Blueprint OMS HCFA screen.
- After submitting from Blueprint OMS, your claim status and progress can be monitored from the Office Ally website.
Your Office Ally contact is:
Office Ally, LLC.
360-975-7000 extension 3
An instructional reference for filling out HCFA 02/12 forms can be found at http://blueprintsolutions.us//wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Claim_form_instruction_manual_2012_02.pdf
IMPORTANT: Blueprint Solutions and Office Ally (OA) are not associated. Blueprint Solutions does not provide support for OA services.
Please note that payer enrollment can take several weeks.
PRICING: OA does not charge for claims processing, unless 50% or more of your claims are government claims. In that case, you will be charged $19.95 per month, unlimited claims.
There is a one-time Blueprint Solutions setup fee of $199.00 for configuring your Office Ally (OA) connection.