A letter from our President
To begin with, I’d like to thank everybody that has sent us ideas and suggestions. Your continued input is what guides our efforts, and is the key to delivering a solution that will help you stay competitive and efficient.
Our amazing development team has been hard at work to build the fantastic features you’ve requested, and we’d like everyone to start reaping the benefits. If you haven’t had a chance to activate these time-saving and revenue-generating options, there’s no better time than now!
Don’t forget: These features are free to use! Just turn them on and let them go to work for you.
Did you know that current statistics show it costs a health clinic approximately $20 for every single paper document filed? It costs upward of $2K/year to maintain a 9 square foot filing cabinet. Digital documents not only save you money but are far more secure. Start operating 100% paperless now with the online forms feature.
Let patients fill out and sign clinic forms from the comfort of their homes or on a tablet in your waiting room. Intake forms, medical history questionnaires, Ida Institute patient surveys, or any other custom forms sync back to your Blueprint OMS to create new or update existing patient records.
Click here to get started with online forms.
45% of patients will purchase their next set of hearing aids elsewhere – Are your patients forgetting about you? Don’t leave this to chance.
Marketing automation is one of the most effective ways to consistently stay connected with your patients and deliver relevant messaging and recalls. We have added a wealth of marketing automation campaigns that will allow your clinic to deliver sequenced (drip) marketing messages. Just activate the campaigns you find relevant for your clinic and let Blueprint OMS do the rest.
Click here to get started with marketing automation.
Easy access to clinical data in one place
Journal entries, medical reports, audiological data, and medical history are accessible from the Audiology tab, giving you quick insight into a patient’s clinical history.
- Audiograms: Audiograms flow automatically from Noah to Blueprint OMS via our Noah integration. More information is here.
- Medical reports: The built-in Medical Report Writer and text snippet library make charting a breeze. Completed reports are easily accessible from the Audiology tab. More information is here.
- Clinical forms and surveys: Intake forms, medical history questionnaires, Ida Institute patient surveys or any other custom forms sync back to Blueprint OMS, creating a better workflow and improving your overall patient experience. More information is here.
- Journal entries: The patient’s journal automatically updates when activity is performed on the file. In the patient’s Journal tab, users can view existing journal entries or add new journal entries for charting, correspondence, follow-up purposes, etc. More information is here.
- Requiring journal entries for specific appointment types: For certain appointments (e.g. hearing assessments), you can require a linked journal entry in order for the appointment to be considered fully “completed”. Appointments marked “completed” will be highlighted with a red status icon if the required journal entry is missing. Instructions for configuring this setting are here.
New features coming soon to Blueprint OMS!
- Offer your patients a convenient way to pay with our new online payment option
- Save precious processing time with our new Prepare Claims tool
- Improved managed care tracking for hearing aid fittings
- Enhanced insight into your managed care business
These invaluable features are the result of input from our many users worldwide. Thank you for your thoughtful comments and contributions; Blueprint OMS wouldn’t be the same without you. Please continue to provide your ideas and suggestions as we grow together!
Not using Blueprint OMS?
Click here to request a live, one-on-one demonstration!
Xiong E. Council post: The sustainable impact of a paperless office. Forbes. https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2021/05/11/the-sustainable-impact-of-a-paperless-office/?sh=54bdae431095. Published May 11, 2021.
Shreckengast J. Seven Reasons to Call Your Patients. Consult. October 2020. https://www.cq-partners.com/blog/seven-reasons-to-call-your-patients/
Oticon Real Marketing Templates – Ready for Upload!
Access new Oticon Technology Letters directly in your Blueprint OMS Easily reach out to patients with information about...Read More
Greetings from your support team
My name is Jessica and I am the Software Support and Training Supervisor for Blueprint Solutions. Over the...Read More
Tech Tip: Tips for keeping document storage low
Documents generated through Blueprint OMS and stored in the patient’s Documents tab take up very little space to...Read More