A select set of reports have been removed from Tools > Reports and placed in the Reports (new) section.
Moving reports to the Reports (new) section provides the following benefits:
- No need to log into an outside web browser to access the reports
- New, easy visibility as to which reports contain Excel-friendly versions, allowing for sorting and filtering as desired
- More consistent formatting across all reports
- Reports open within tabs inside Blueprint OMS, allowing you to view multiple reports at the same time
- Additional options for grouping data by location, provider, manufacturer, etc.
Enjoy the new reports!
Automated print fulfillment and mailing of your marketing automation campaigns is now available. Printing letters, stuffing envelopes, and...Read More