December 22, 2017|
A select set of reports have been removed from Tools > Reports and placed in the Reports (new) section.
Moving reports to the Reports (new) section provides the following benefits:
- No need to log into an outside web browser to access the reports
- New, easy visibility as to which reports contain Excel-friendly versions, allowing for sorting and filtering as desired
- More consistent formatting across all reports
- Reports open within tabs inside Blueprint OMS, allowing you to view multiple reports at the same time
- Additional options for grouping data by location, provider, manufacturer, etc.
Enjoy the new reports!