Making room for better reports!
December 22, 2017|
A select set of reports have been removed from Tools > Reports and placed in the Reports (new) section.
Moving reports to the Reports (new) section provides the following benefits:
- No need to log into an outside web browser to access the reports
- New, easy visibility as to which reports contain Excel-friendly versions, allowing for sorting and filtering as desired
- More consistent formatting across all reports
- Reports open within tabs inside Blueprint OMS, allowing you to view multiple reports at the same time
- Additional options for grouping data by location, provider, manufacturer, etc.
Enjoy the new reports!
Posted in: Blog Tags: 2.8, Blueprint OMS, Updates
Introducing Blueprint OMS Version 5!
April 14, 2023 | Leah Wosje
Introducing… Over 200 new features and enhancements! Here are some highlights: Enhanced email designer. Capture your patients’ attention...Read More
Oticon Real Marketing Templates – Ready for Upload!
March 16, 2023 | Leah Wosje
Access new Oticon Technology Letters directly in your Blueprint OMS Easily reach out to patients with information about...Read More
Greetings from your support team
December 14, 2022 | Jessica Colaw
My name is Jessica and I am the Software Support and Training Supervisor for Blueprint Solutions. Over the...Read More